Obtaining Replacement School Class Rings

QUESTION: I’ve lost my class ring. Is there any way I can obtain a replacement?

ANSWER: 1) If your school is still open with graduating seniors, contact the Senior Class Sponsor/Advisor about possibly ordering a ring.  The style would be currently available.  Note that they are under no obligation to reply or comply with your request but it cannot hurt to ask.  2) Non-Department of Defense Overseas American Schools and Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) or DoDDS schools can be researched at http://www.dodea.edu  3) Overseas Brat organization may be able to assist http://www.overseasbrat.com