Obtaining Copies of American Overseas School Yearbooks/Annuals

QUESTION: I no longer have my school yearbook/annual how can I obtain a copy of it?

ANSWER: American Overseas Schools Historical Society (AOSHS) has some yearbooks in the archives as part of various memorabilia collections or extras from closing schools.  If extras are available, they will be sold at a nominal cost plus shipping on request.  AOSHS will maintain at least 2 copies for the archives and may send out one for loan to an alumni group of the school.  There are signature and shipping requirement for this to occur; contact the office.

Our recommendation is that you contact your school’s alumni association and see if someone has or can obtain a copy of the yearbook(s).  Facebook, AOSHS office or Overseas Brats Organization can assist you, if needed.