Obtaining American Overseas School Transcripts

QUESTION: I attended an American Overseas School and would like to obtain a transcript of my grades but have no idea where to get one. Can you point me in the right direction?

ANSWER: If you attended a non-Department of Defense Overseas American School, contact that school directly for transcript information.  You can find the mailing addresses, phone and FAX numbers for many of these schools in the Links.html of this website.

Contact information for many of the American and International Schools that are not yet in our directory may be found at the European Council of International Schools website (www.ecis.org).

If you attended a US Department of Defense Dependents Schools (DoDDS) or Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) school, student records ad transcripts may be requested from several different sources, depending on the student’s last date of attendance or graduation.

For complete information visit the Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) website and check the “Transcripts” section under Student Resources www.dodea.edu.