DoDDS/DoDEA Employment Records

Question: I am a former DoDDS/DoDEA Employee where can I obtain copies of my employment records?

Answer: Former DoDDS/DoDEA employees may request copies of their records from the National Personnel Records Center –

National Personnel Records Center, Annex
1411 Boulder Boulevard
Valmeyer, IL 62295
Fax 618.935.3014

Records for current DoDEA employees are maintained electronically –

3990 E. Broad Street, Building 306
Columbus, OH 43213
Telephone 614.692.4674
Fax 614.693.6177

When writing for specific documents or information to verify employment the request must include: 1) Your full name used during the period of employment 2) Your social security number 3) Date of birth 4) Agency (DoDDS) dates and place of last employment 5) Date of separation from Federal employment 6) Employee’s signature